Hello Beautiful Woman,
- Did you start 2012 with a New Years Resolution to go on another “diet” with hopes that you will finally find yourself?
- Did you enroll in the latest diet program, lost the weight but only to regain it back (and some)?
- Do you wish you could look in the mirror and stop feeling horrible about your reflection?
- Are you ready to stop eating in secret, stop bashing your body and stop the struggling with food?
If any of the above statement describes YOU and you have decided that you had enough, you are ready to call a cease fire on your body and STOP chasing the magic pill, I invite you to..
Join me on a life changing **FREE** call featuring..
Body Image Mastery/Weight Release Coach, Laura Fenamore
Guiding Women to Love, Accept, and Respect Their Bodies, OnePinky at a Time
Thursday March 8, 2012 8:00 pm (est) 5:00pm (pst)
“Love Who You See In The Mirror (And Release Weight For Good!) ”
Body Image Coach, Laura Fenamore, says, “Health is Wealth!” Join her to discover how to live in a healthy body, not a neglected body that distracts you from your primary purpose. We’re part of a massive revolution in time, where we are more connected than ever – the price? We’re disconnected from our own bodies. Laura is going to share effective tips and real tools to work hard, but to still live in a healthy body that you love.
On this call you will learn..
- Learn 5 new tools on how you can embrace permanent change with your body and health, and have a body you love. (No matter what you weigh – or what you THINK.)
- Learn how to Liberate yourself from destructive eating habits and the diet / resolution cycle.
Just enter your name and primary email address in the box above and you’ll be able to learn from all that Laura has to offer. If you can’t attend live, enter your name and email address anyway and we’ll be happy to send you the recording.
About Laura Fenamore:
Body Image Mastery Coach Laura Fenamore is on a mission to guide women around the world to love what they see in the mirror, one pinky at a time. She teaches women how to unlock the secrets to healthy weight and start loving their lives as soon as possible. Her popular Body Image Mastery program is celebrated by hundreds of women who have lost weight, reclaimed self-esteem, and started bold, happy lives thanks to Laura and her proven programs.
Having overcome her own battles with addiction, obesity, and eating disorders, Laura released over 100 pounds 24 years ago, beginning a journey to guide other women to live more joyous, balanced lives. She is the author of the forthcoming book Weightless: a Body Image Revolution and a frequent contributor to local and national media, including First for Women, Ladies Home Journal, the Dr. Pat Show and blog contributor on Betty Confidential and Daily Love. Laura believes that self love and care are where the transformation begins. Learn more about her programs, invite her to speak on a program or at a conference, at OnePinky.com.