Stop Settling and Start Sizzling
The first quarter of the New Year ends on Saturday, how are you with your life goals? Your New Years Resolutions? The promise you made to yourself to LIVE your best life in 2012? Are you making any progress? Have you fallen back to the hustle and bustle of life? Are you stuck in a rut? Of course you can't be happy like this!
Are you afraid to embrace your goals and see your results? I clearly understand that while exciting to take action, it can be a bit overwhelming, and even scary at times, but you can't let your life just pass you by.
It's time to live those dreams, take a leap of faith, and get out of your comfort zone! But how do you get started?
Here are some juicy tips and suggestions to help you be all you can be, now and always:
1. Decide what you want to do. Put your fears aside and step outside of your comfort zone. If you could do anything without fear, money, or time being an issue, what would you choose?
· Make a list of everything you would like to accomplish someday. It doesn't matter how crazy or outrageous you may think it is, just write it down.
· It also doesn't matter if your list has three or thirty-three things listed. Just search your heart and your mind and write down what you would really like to do.
2. Faith. It's important to have faith to see your journey until the end, yet this may be one of the hardest qualities to develop. Remember how it feels to be stuck where you are with no excitement and no real purpose. You know things can be better than they are now, but how?
· All you need to do is believe in yourself. You know that countless people before you have lived their dreams, so why not you? What makes them so different?
· There really is no difference between you and others, except for the belief in the possibility for great success. You can be just like they are; you just have to believe you can do it!
3. Don't keep it a secret. If you're ashamed of how you're feeling, you shouldn't be. Many people find themselves in the same predicament. The only thing that should embarrass you is if you intentionally decide to stay in that rut! Do yourself a big favor and open up to someone you trust.
· Whether that's a parent, spouse, or best friend, tell them that you're ready to make a change in your life and they'll be able support you throughout your journey. They'll encourage you on the good days and cry with you on the bad days.
· Most importantly, they'll be there to support you throughout it all. It's just what you need to achieve great success!
4. Take the first step. It's time to take that first leap of faith. As much as you want to step outside the box and get out of this rut, nothing will happen without taking that first big step.
· No matter how frightening you may be, you need to focus on the big picture and the pot of gold at the end of that rainbow. Muster up all the encouragement and support you can find and just do it. Once the first step is accomplished, it gets easier!
· You deserve to be the best that you can possibly be, and deep down inside you know this. You'll be so glad you took action – and you'll be so proud of yourself when you celebrate at the finish line!
No one enjoys being in a rut and just going through the motions of life. Don't let your fears hold you back. After all, this is a wonderful world that you deserve to enjoy to the fullest!
Go out and experience everything life has to offer. Take that first leap of faith and you'll never look back again!
To Your Best Health,